Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

23 Dec 2017

Happy Christmas

Here we are speeding towards another Christmas and a New Year. ours looks being exciting as we look towards moving, and the real possibility of entering some sort of early retirement. Unfortunately our year has been tinged with sadness, but that is the way and people leave us. They of course, live on in our hearts and minds. We are very lucky to have a mix of friends and family spread over various activities.
So.

To our family, love you always.

To Christian friends may the Lord bless you and continue to unroll his plan in front of you. Thank you also for your prayers.

To our radio friends, good DX and maybe this year will be better (can it get any worse?)

To my biker friends, remember shiny side up! and a big biker nod to you all

To my work colleques. We work in a strange industry, but unlike any I have every worked in, we all help each other. Thank you for the banter, and a big bus driver wave to you all.

To everyone may we wish you are very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.



No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production